Villa Amelia

Lovely 3 bedroom villa in Caniço de Baixo one of the sunniest places on the island of Madeira. Villa Amelia has recently been redecorated and new to the rental market.

South facing with private heated swimming pool, it is the perfect choice for a relaxing, away from it all holiday.

The swimming pool can be heated with an additional weekly charge paid in cash on arrival.

The heating should be requested at least one week in advance, should it be requested after arrival at the Villa the minimum charge applicable is one week which is payable from the time the heating is turned on.

The weekly supplement is € 120 to heat it to 25º. For an additional degree the charge is € 30 per week.
Washed by the sea, Caniço is one of the most beautiful locations on Madeira Island. Known for its mild temperatures, Caniço is sought by many people both during the summer and the winter.

Villa Features and Facilities

Located in Caniço, Villa Amelia offers an outdoor pool. This self-catering accommodation features free Wifi. The property is 1.3 Km from Praia dos Reis Magos and 2.2 Km from Palheiro Golfe.
>Accommodation will provide you with a TV, a balcony and a patio. There is a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath and a hairdryer. You can enjoy pool view and garden view
At Villa Amelia you will find an airport shuttle and barbecue facilities. The property offers free parking.

Madeira airport is located 8 Km away.

Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms

Will consider: Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)

Access: Car necessary

All rooms and sitting room with air conditioning.

Family friendly: Great for children of all ages

General: TV, Telephone, Safe, Wi-Fi available

Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer

Utilities: Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine

Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 2 En suites and 2 Shower rooms, Solarium

Furniture: Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6

Other: Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair

Outdoors: Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ

Access: Parking

Notes: No pets allowed, No smoking allowed

Villa Amelia Rates

Villa Amélia (01/05/18 - 31/12/18)

Rental Period Per Night* Min. Nights
01/05/18 - 31/05/18

150.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

01/06/18 - 30/06/18
01/11/18 - 24/12/18

178.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

01/07/18 - 12/09/18

195.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

13/09/18 - 31/10/18

175.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

25/12/18 - 31/12/18

186.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)


Villa Amélia (01/01/19 - 31/12/19)

Rental Period Per Night* Min. Nights
01/01/19 - 16/04/19

180.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

17/04/19 - 24/04/19

177.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

25/04/19 - 31/05/19

150.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

01/06/19 - 30/06/19
01/11/19 - 24/12/19

178.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

01/07/19 - 30/09/19

205.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

01/10/19 - 31/10/19 175.00 €

7 (Up to 6 Guests)

25/12/19 - 31/12/19 185.00 € 7 (Up to 6 Guests)

Discounts

Babies fropm 0 - 3 years - Free (Free Cot)

Payment of 30% at the time of booking and remaining 70% 30 days before the date of arrival
Cancellations up to 90 days before arrival = 0%
Cancellations 89 days prior to date of arrival = 100%

Map Location of Villa Amelia

Villa Amelia Image Gallery

36amelia ext 14-2
36amelia gal03 12
36amelia gal04 12
36amelia gal05 12
36amelia gal06 12
36amelia gal07 12
36amelia gal08 14-2
36amelia gal09 12
36amelia int 12
IMG 0629 mod-2
IMG 0632-2
IMG 0634-2
IMG 0638-2
IMG 0640-2
IMG 0641-2
IMG 0644-2
World Travel Awards Winner

Best
Offer
Book
Now

Find best Offer

Form by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com